Friday, June 24, 2011

Teaching Update

Yesterday I spoke again to the men in Straightway. I truly believe many of these men will become great men of God, but first they must overcome their demons that they have been dealing with. Anyway after 5 lessons on debt according to what the Bible has to say, I showed them Dave Ramsey's "Dumping Debt" DVD. It was an old one. Some of the things has changed like the new law enacted (since that version was filmed) in regards to kids and credit cards (especially College kids) and Dave's references to GMAC credit. Still I find the video to be very useful information and I hope that the men found it useful to. Next week we will be getting back to our Biblical studies. Hopefully, a brand new never before seen sermon on finances. Which means I need to get busy studying and putting it together.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment