Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blog Update - Don't Blow Your Money (or Chances)

Good morning. Hope this brief post finds you all doing well. Today's post will be a little out of the norm but that's okay as I want to update you all on what is going on here in my world. Between my work and church schedules I am busy working on Saturdays post, trying to find some of the best freebies I am hopeful by searching this early that I can find some that will still exist come Saturday. Of course I will still be searching Saturday morning when I first get up to finish the post.

Also I am researching for an article to compare warehouse clubs. Not only that, but are they worth paying the annual membership (or is it just blowing your hard earned money). This is a post you won't want to miss. Look for this post to publish sometime next week (I hope). I am hoping to get by both of the clubs this weekend.

In addition Monday we will have the final frugal tip from the 45 tips we listed some time back. Monday we will have a more in-depth look at that idea. I am not sure what I will find in the archives for Flashback Tuesday, but I am sure you will enjoy it. What did you all think of the video I pulled out this past Tuesday?

Don't forget tomorrow night we will be looking at the financial institutions that the Feds seize tomorrow evening. Keep your fingers crossed that it isn't one near you or me.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment