Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What's NOT in your Wallet?

The other day, I asked for suggestions on unique ways to mutilate my credit card. Well, the idea, I liked best came from a friend of mine who suggested that I might have my credit card chopped up by a lawn mower. I liked that idea so much that I chose it as the way to mutilate my card.
I wish I could of had sound with it, but I think the point is made by what you view here.

See the video below:




It was interesting to see the Best Buy and Bank of America cards were the hardest to get chopped up. With B.o.A.'s card requiring the most swipes of the mower before it was mutilated enough to be called "cut up."

So what you think? Did you like the way these cards were mutilated?
Feel free to help promote this video. Feel free to post it in your own blog or email it to your friends. I just with the camera I was using had sound, so Dave ramsey could play it on the air, but maybe there is a way I can still add in the sound of a mower to it.

2 comments:

  1. that's funny, kevin. i caught mine on fire. they're a big security risk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a pretty good plastic-ectomy.

    ReplyDelete