Friday, August 10, 2007

Payday, Bills & Various Thoughts

Yesterday was pay day. In addition I received my water bill. I was shocked at how high it was. Apparently, I still need to get it caught up, after the problems from the other a while back. It makes me wonder about my electric bill, but I think everything is caught up, except the car loan, which I am slowly getting caught up. Paying on it each week, I have gotten it to the point, where I'm not paying a lot of interest. Which is cool, as I am seeing more and more going to principle.

Further, my yard sell is tomorrow and I have been trying all week to find everything I can part with to try to turn into cash. Which reminds me, I need to bring stuff in from my last sell 2-years ago, and get it all cleaned up. I posted a number of the items the other day, if you want to see a partial list. I did leave off, that list, by accident, the towel racks, but hey I can't possibly mention everything. If you live in or around Topeka, I encourage each and everyone of you to stop by. My booth will be set up in the park that is at the corner of 18th and Clay. You will be able to recognize it, because the sign that will be taped to the booth will have the pieces of the 4 credit cards that could be found after a friend and I mutilated the other day.

1 comment: