Monday, August 6, 2007

Sell So Much Stuff that...


This next Saturday, is the day that I will be having my yard sale. In addition, I decided to send a few of the bigger items to an auction, so that I can get rid of them also.








For the auctions, I have:

  • 2 window air conditioners
  • 2 coffee tables
  • 1 set of TV trays
  • 1 Bathroom sink
    - and -
  • several windows

  • The auction house, will not have an auction this Saturday, so they won't be sold until Saturday Aug 18th.

    My yard sale (flea market) items are:

  • several Cd's and cassettes, including 4 brand new/unopened Cd's, which include the Pussycat Dolls, Big N Rich, Keith Urban and a local Christian band.
  • a number of Books
  • Clothing
  • Several VHS movies and informational videos
  • several new/unopened items
  • a picnic caddy
  • globe
  • portable radio/flashlight combo
  • Towel rack
  • Cups
    and much more....


    oh and I can't forget the cold pop and water that I will be selling also.

  • I hope to see everyone in and around Topeka to stop by and say hi.

    The flea Market will be at the corner of 18th and Clay. Nicely sandwhiched between the Expocenter and Washburn University.

    In addition, I plan to attempt to sell my services of painting peoples addresses on their curbs.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment