Friday, August 17, 2007

Getting Caught Up

I think I am finally caught up, sort of, with all my utilities. The only two utilities, I was still behind on, were brought current today. I went downtown and paid $80 to the folks at the city, to bring my water bill current and then I went to a local pay site and paid $20 on my electric bill.

According to Westar Energy, I needed to pay $15.06 to make payment arrangements so I paid $20. Now, for the next 11 months I will have to pay $14 something in addition to my monthly bill, to completely get them paid.

That now means that the only bill, that I am really behind on is my car loan. The Credit Union continues to work with me, but I did get a letter from them, informing me that I would no longer have overdraft privileges. Meaning, they will automatically return all payments as NSF, if the money is not in the account. They will continue to do this until my loan is brought current and everything has remained current (including no overdrafts) for 90-days.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! You are making progress on your delinquent bills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good job. You are really tearing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes debt's like climbing a mountain. each step up is slow and can be very hard. but falling down the mountain is just one wide-screen t.v. away!

    keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, that is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete