Saturday, August 25, 2007

SPONSOR: Mark & Spencer

As I was looking around the net this evening, I found a website that goes against everything I stand for on this blog. I know, not hard really, when everyone and their dog seems to be in favor of credit, except Dave Ramsey and myself.

The thing about this website is this website claims to have the best credit card. Of course they claim 0% interest until March of next year. Then they will charge you an interest rate of 17.9%. Oh aren't they doing me such a favor, by stealing money from me? Jeez, where do I sign away my life at? Oh, did I say that? I mean credit card application.

Oh and guess what. They encourage you to "treat yourself at Mark & Spencer," and earn &More points. Oh boy, I can't wait. Let me join the mindless mob and get one of those Mark & Spencer credit cards, so I can stay in debt for the rest of my life.

If only I live in Great Britain, so I could put myself in so much more debt with this huge department store companies MasterCard.

No comments:

Post a Comment