Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Answers to Some Questions!

Fight with SMC


I received an email last night asking if I had received my money back from the company that yanked it all out of my bank account at once, instead of the monthly payments. The answer is no. In fact they stopped replying to my emails and the only calls I get are calls trying to get me to set an appointment with their business coach. Despite not having had the money put back, I am almost caught caught up with the debts I got behind on. Though there are some stragglers.

Curb Painting


The same e-mailer wanted to know what happened with the curb painting. WI planned to paint address numbers on curbs, while I was on vacation a few weeks back. However, the week I went on vacation was the start of the heatwave in the Midwest. As such, I did not get myself motivated to actually paint any numbers, except my own. I still plan to use this method as a way to make some extra cash.


Yard Sale


I made $54 from my Yard Sale, while I was on vacation.

Auction

I received the check from the auction house yesterday, when I drove to my P.O. box. I received $25.

Google Adsense

Yesterday, I also received $102.02 from Google AdSense.


CashCrate

The check from CashCrate was to be cut and mailed on the 20th, as of yet I have not received that check.

3 comments:

  1. FYI I saw the funnest article today! It featured America's Cheapest Family they are a family of seven and they live on less than $35k a year and debt free!
    abc news (abcnews.go.com)has an article and video in addition they have a website called homeeconomiser.com
    this is amazing but they spend $350 a month on groceries for their family of seven by careful shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask how long it took you to earn the $102 from Adsense? I'm interested in boosting my Adsense earnings, but I'm not sure what's reasonable to expect. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nine Circles - sure, that is posted in the side bar as well. The $102 was earned over the course of thee months. During the past year I have been getting a checking from the Google Ads about once three months. Like the one I received this week was for the months of May, June and July.

    ReplyDelete