Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stimulus Check = Reduction of Debt

The other day, I was asked about my stimulus check. I hadn't heard at that point. All though a couple days later, I got a letter saying my check was on the way. Although, in earlier posts I had thought and stated as much, that it would be applied to my IRS debt.

Well, come this past Monday, I received the new letter. Stating that $600 had been applied to by IRS debt, and that my debt had been reduced again for the 2nd time this year. My new balance, as can be seen in the sidebar, is $2,823.08.


I am actually, hoping to see this debt eliminated this year as well. This next five months is going to be interesting, as my new income works for me, and reduces my debt load.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. that is great to hear. I hope you can pay off the IRS by this year. I would be far more concerned with IRS than fingerhut anyday! -Becky

    ReplyDelete