Saturday, June 14, 2008

Spending: Friday June 13, 2008

Yesterday, I didn't spend anything at work. It was only my half day, so being there helped me resist buying anything.

Minor League Baseball Game


After, I left work though, I spent $45 to buy 3 tickets to next Friday nights T-Bones game in Kansas City (price includes the tailgate party, before the game). It will be Washburn night at the T-bones, and several Washburn U. alumni will be attending the game. I then received $30 from two of my friends for the other two tickets.

Bath Towels
The only other area of spending was, I went to Target and spent $9.48 to buy 2 bath towels. I had 5 bath towels, but 3 of them ripped and were nothing but rags. The remaining 2 are starting to get to the same situation, so I am beginning to replace my bath towels. The plan is to in a few weeks buy a couple more towels.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment