Friday, June 20, 2008

Spending: June 19 -- New Debt Balance

I mailed off $99.02 to Amerifirst yesterday. In a week, they should have received and posted that latest payment. I also spent about $2 for cereal yesterday.

The one thing, I shouldn't have bought, was lunch. I tried McDonald's new knock off of the Chick-fil-A sandwich. While, it looked horrible compared to the original, I must admit it tasted reasonably comparable to the Chick-fil-a brand. Still though, if I am going to spend $3 for a sandwich, I think I would prefer the original. Even, though the Chick-fil-a location, is further away.

Finally, if you missed it. My chart with No Credit Needed has been updated, as my debt has been reduced again. Yeah! Tonight, I will be using the tickets, I got last week to attend the Washburn Alumni night at the Kansas City T-Bones ball game.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations !!!

    It looks like you will be debt free soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are various debt consolidation programs, which gives you a lot of options. You could either select a paid service or go for the many free services available. Thanks for the article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are paying more on debt. Check my blog, I tagged you. -Becky

    ReplyDelete