Friday, June 6, 2008

Spending: More Monthly Bills and Root Beer Floats

This morning I left for work, bright and early. After a late at work. Thankfully the storms were not nearly as bad as they were forecasting. On the way into work, I stopped by McDonald's and bought a sausage biscuit, for $1.07 (with tax).

As I mentioned yesterday, I had some bills scheduled, through my online bill pay, to be paid this morning. Those bills were as follows:

  • Amerifirst Home Improvement $101
  • T MOBILE $50
  • Water Bill $20


    Then as I was leaving the store at noon, today, I bought a bottle of Root Beer for 68 cents (on sale) and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup for 50 cents (also on sale). Tonight, I am making root beer floats. MMM-MMMM good.


    --
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

    Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!
  • 1 comment:

    1. HI! I love root beer. But for the $1 something you could have gotten a few apples, much healthier.
      I know it is hard, we just went food shopping at Aldi (great store) and I had my $30 for the week, but I bought myself a box of frozen strawberry iced pops (with real strawberries for $2) so my bill was $32. They are good iced pops though (4 in a box, makes them only .50 cents each-yippe) but still they were not budgeted for. I took the extra $2 from my gas money.
      -Becky in NJ

      ReplyDelete