Friday, June 6, 2008

Answering Anonymous

Yesterday, I made mention that I was catching up the cox bill, and then paying next months bill to. Well some anonymous reader, asked why is cox so high? Leaving me to scratch my head, since I had already said. But, I know sometimes I read something, and totally miss a sentence, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

So I will state again, that the bill was behind and I was catching it up. To with, I also paid the current bill. That is why it was so high. ($61 behind and $39 current). Of that $39, I have basic cable ($13) and Internet ($26) for the slowest/cheapest high speed Internet they have.



that person then asked why I was getting my car washed instead of doing it myself. well, I am doing it myself. I have never had a detailer wash this car. With that said, I am reminded as of this post that I need to get myself over to the car wash, so that I can finally clean the car and get the month old grass clippings stuck to the sides washed off. I must take care of this car, so that will stay nice for the 10-15 years I plan to own it.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

3 comments:

  1. Please comment on the IRS. Are you still delaying payment? Did this debt affect your Stimulus payment and/or your 1040 refund, assuming you qualified. You must have received quite a delay. You seem to stew more about regular household bills than owing the government. The point is, you will never get ahead until you get this paid. I'm certain many of your readers would tell you of their experiences along this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you bills on the net n stuff. I'm on promo and I'm still paying almost $100 for all three. dang comcast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai
    I refer your article. In the modern world the people who are doing the business their income will increase in their life.The business peoples ambition is to get a lot of profit.Your advises are useful to all the peoples. Thank you for your kindly informations.
    ==============
    sahra
    Well, I think that if you're in serious debt, you should get in touch with a company which provides expert debt advice on various solutions to become debt free, and which doesn't take any money for it, like a not for profit organization.
    debt advice

    ReplyDelete