Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spending: Bills Today

I logged into my Credit Union's website, and seen that my paycheck had been deposited. As with every paycheck, I also seen a withdrawal of $200. That $200 goes to that same credit union to pay for my auto loan. They automatically withdraw the money as soon as my direct deposit hits. Saving me time and effort to stay on top of this debt. On top of that it saves me interest charges as well.

In addition, I used my online bill pay service at the Credit Union to send Cox Communications $100 to bring that bill current (and pay the next bill as well). I am also driving to North Topeka this morning and paying that insurance premium of $342.10.

Then tomorrow, several more of my bills will be paid via my online bill pay. More on that tomorrow.

I really need to get my car washed, but with the rain and potential severe weather (possible tornado's) forecasted, I think I will wait until tomorrow (at least) on that as well.

It feels good, as I start to finally get the bills under control and still have a little breathing room. However, I must remember to save that extra money for a rainy day (and for vacations, wants, etc). As I get caught up, likewise I get caught up with the debts as well. Thank you, Jesus, for that.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. Why is your cox bill so high? Could you do without cable/internet?
    Why do you have your car washed? Can you do without? Can you do it yourself? Dirty cars are less likely to be stolen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe getting money automatically withdrawn as soon as your paycheck arrives is great if you are not in a tight budget, otherwise, how can you survive last minute expenses after the money has been drained?

    ReplyDelete