Sunday, June 1, 2008

Spending: Stupidity and Pre-Planed Cooking Collide

Yesterday, I spent about $10. Way more then I planned, but I have to be honest with my readers about it to.
I bought a package of orange slices. The candy not real oranges. I know they are unhealthy, but I had a real taste for them, yesterday. I also bought for breakfast one of McDonald's chicken biskits. I wanted to see if they were as good as Chick-fil-a's. They weren't! I am going to assume, the other Chick-fil-a knock off, is also better at Chick-fil-a then at McDonald's.

In addition, since I left my water bottle at home (I know stupid) I spent 75 cents to buy a quart of water. Nice thing is that it has a sports bottle top, so that I can easily reuse it, when I start using more tap water. So not all bad there.

Then, when I left work I bought 2 boxes of Au Gratin Potatoes that were on sale for $1 each and a package of 100 mini skewers. Since I don't know where to get pop cycle sticks (w/o buying a bag of caramels), I bought these to use to make homemade corn dogs (1.09).

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. Spending $10 on mostly food items isn't bad at all. I typically spend more than that on food per day. As long as you're conscious of your spending you can stay on top of it, even when you have a day where you spend more than planned.

    ReplyDelete