Thursday, August 31, 2006

Digital Camera Reviews Website


I was asked today, to take a look at digital camera reviews. The website offers a number of great services. If you are in the market for a new (or even a used one from Ebay), it might be advantageous to give, digital camera reviews a look over. The site gives you the opportunity, to read reviews of various digital cameras. Not to mention, listing the most popular cameras on the market. They even have a forum, where you can discuss with other readers tips for buying a digital or even for taking pictures.
I found the site very interesting, and while a digital camera is not in my current budget, it remains a dream of mine. So go ahead and head over to digital camera reviews and have a look see for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. How much did you get paid to write this post? Mind disclosing when someone is paying you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous -
    From time to time I will write reviews of videos, books and websites. That doesn't mean I am getting paid for them. I have a video on my desk now that I wrote a review last year for Blogcritics. Last year the video was just a burned dvd. Now it the independent film has been released in the stores and they have sent me the full DVD to again review with it's extra features. As with all my blogcritics reviews I do not get paid. That said I have signed up for a couple of pay to post type of services, but it is often against to advertisers desires to say that I am getting paid to post any particular post. So with that regard, I will have to continue to write them much like my past blogcritics posts as well as my future posts on blogcritics. I always post my reviews to both blogcritics and my regular blog(s). If I like something, I want people to know it, likewise if I hate something.

    ReplyDelete