Monday, August 14, 2006

Murphy Visits

Murphy has attempted to visit me at least twice this month. While they are not as big of expenses as in June, when I had to hire a plumber and electrician, that was not in the budget (no money to actually pay for). This month, he has shown up as holes in my shoes, which my clothing budget is $0. It will remain that way, until I can get more resources and or I can get my debts paid off. The other entrance into my home this month, was when my computer moniter died this past weekend. It was the 2nd time in a year that I have had a mniter die on me. Last time, I went six months with out a moniter on the computer, where I keep my finances. Two months ago, I found a moniter on freecycle.org, to finally replace it. Now, I have again, taken the moniter off the computer, where I write my budget, so I again could get online and file my regular articles.

Thankfully, both of these are small, and not pressing, so I will remain committed to not making a purchase of anything that is not in my budget. This month the car and insurance payments are the most pressing items financially.

1 comment:

  1. Freecycle is such an underrated site. I always try to give stuff away that I dont need. Keep up the good work on the budgeting and killing the debt.

    ReplyDelete