Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Blogs of Summer Voting - Random Cluster #5

I have been asked to host the 5th and final Blogs of Summer Random cluster. Please look over the nominees and then vote, for your favorite.
(scroll down to the poll in the left sidebar)


Random Cluster #5


~ Vote in this LAST Blogs of Summer Contest
below.

Bruggie Tales
Callapidder Days
De do do do, De da da da
Mommy off the Record
My Weigh of Thinking
Outside In
Play Library
Ponders Space
Rocks In My Dryer
Sting My Heart
Thanks for the Memories
That's Life
That's Life Too
The Shallow End


border="0" />

2 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for hosting this last cluster! The blopoll is on the left sidebar, so you might want to tell your visitors to scroll down to vote. Thanks! lgp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm - not sure how my blog got here - but thanks...

    ReplyDelete