Sunday, August 20, 2006

Thoughts from Promise Keepers...

This past weekend, I received an $89 ticket to the Promise Keepers event in Kansas City. It had been several years, since I had been and it was an absolute great time of fellowship. We slept at a local church in the Kansas City area, so we didn't have the expense of a hotel, which was even more of a blessing while I was there.
While I was listening to the confrence, I felt that I had to make a one time post about a different kind of debt free...the result was the previous post. Hope everyone enjoyed it, and if anyone made any kind of decisions from reading it, I would like to know. Just leave a comment and tell me what kind of decision you made. Again Thank you and God Bless.
I will be returning to talking about Personal Finance with my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment