Saturday, August 26, 2006

Starting To Get Really Annoyed


One month, 2 monitors crash. That's the 3rd one this year. A month ago, I moved the monitor (that I got from freecycle after the 1st monitor died) from my budget computer in the dinning room, to the bedroom where my internet computer after the monitor crashes. I finally get a replacement (from freecycle), for the other computer, so I can finally do my budgeting and bank statements/register. Today, I come home from a long night at work, and what do you think happened when I turned my computer on? That's right, a big blank black screen. I rebooted the computer, before deciding after much effort, that yet another monitor had died, while serving my blogging needs. I am so frustrated at this point, that I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with this computer, that is constantly short on "virtal memory," rather then the three dead monitors.
What am I saying? I thinking my computer is MURDERING, my monitors. I am trying to get debt free, yet murphy is trying to keep me from living on my frugal budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment