Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yippee What A Find!!!

Ever since my late 20's, I have worn polo/golf style shirts rather then t-shirts. In addition, ever since I have returned to Topeka, living within blocks of my ala-mater, Washburn University, I have wanted a Washburn shirt. Today, as I was browsing a local thrift shop, I hit pay dirt. There in the mens polo style shirts, was a Washburn shirt in great condition. Not only that, it was my size. You can bet I pulled $2 out of pocket to buy the shirt that sells for $25+ new.
Thnk You, Jesus!


Now if I can find some cheap shoes, to replace mine that have holes.

P. S. If you are a praying person, please pray for a friend of mine that has some legal problems. The kind of trouble does not matter. Just pray for God's will and justice, along with God's love to bring him back into the fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment