Friday, August 4, 2006

As Much As I Hate The Thought...

As much as I hate the tought of working fast food, I took the plunge and applied at Hardees (owned by Carl Jr's) today. If I get the job, I will hopefully make enough to finish paying off the credit card in 2 months. Within another 3 months, I hope to have the home improvement loan paid off. After that I can begin focusing on the car payments and either get that loan where I can sell the car or pay off the car in 2 years or less, instead of the 4 years that the loan was written for.

Some may ask why fast food and not pizza or newspaper delivery. The answer is since I work nights, I am still managing the store when the papers are delivered. For pizza delivery, to make money at that you need to be available till like 11 pm or so on weekends, and since my workday begins at 9/10 pm and includes weekends that is kind of out.

I will find a 2nd job (or source of income) and I will get these debts paid. I just hope and pray that it comes quickly. I have to get out from these 2 smaller debts asap, so that I can breathe.

1 comment: