Thursday, February 24, 2011

The new Job

Good morning everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I started working at the new job this past Monday. It is a a 16 mile one way trip to the job site. With current gas prices that would be an estimated $100/month in gas just to get to and from work. The job is challenging and rewarding. So glad to be back to work, still I still feel the Lord wants me full time working for him. However, until I can build an income and/or support level large enough to meet our needs (and get insurance) I must continue to go to work for someone else. I look forward to the many challenges that this new job will bring.
This past week, I have come home at 2 pm and taken a nap for a couple of hours before continuing on with my day. Saturday, I will return to the part-time job to put in a few hours there. As I try to replenish my emergency savings. So glad to finally be earning some some cash.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment