Saturday, February 19, 2011

Freebies Saturday --2/19/11

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 11th weekly edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.

  • Dr. Seuss - Target - Dr Seuss Read Across America Event Target Stores next Saturday, February 26,2011 9:00-11:00 AM. On February 26, bring the kids to your local Target store to enjoy giveaways, coupons and hear Dr. Seuss favorites.

  • FREE Sample of Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner. To get the FREE Sample of Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner You have to post your comment on their Facebook Wall, not in the comments.

  • Free three year Living the Country Life magazine subscription.


  • Free Travel Guides and Brochures. Summer vacation time will be here before you know it. Start planning your perfect getaway now.

  • Free Sample Worx Energy Shot. Discover the next generation of energy to power you through your day.


    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment