Thursday, February 10, 2011

Frugal Tip: Avoid Movie Theaters

Earlier this year, I started posting a more in depth look at each of the frugal tips. Over the next few weeks I will publish the frugal tips that I have collected. Please note that not every tip will work for everyone. Chose as many of the tips that will work with you and your family and start implementing them. Today we will proceed with Tip #23 Don't go to movie theaters.
I truly can't remember the last time I paid to visit a movie theater. Last month my wife and I went and seen the movie "Country Strong," thanks to the free tickets that we won from a call in radio contest. We didn't purchase any snacks or beverages. In fact we ate dinner right before we left the apartment to go to the theater. We even were able to obtain the Mylar for that movie as we happened to be in the very last showing of that movie.

Other then that we wait till movies come out on DVD or TV. In fact, we now have Netflix and have several movies saved awaiting when Netflix will get them on DVD so that they can send them to us.

You can enjoy a good movie without the expense of the overpriced theaters.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment