Friday, February 18, 2011

Faith

Anyone who might read this post might say to themselves what does Faith (Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. - Heb. 11:1 NIV)have to do with a financial blog. Faith has everything to do with our finances.
We must have faith that God will take care of us and help us meet our financial obligations. So you might need a job to make some money to help meet those obligations.
I thought after getting married and moving to Austin Kevin would find a full-time job right away with all his work experience and based on the fact that Austin has been said to be the #1 place in the U.S. to find a job, but many months went by and that did not happen. I prayed and just gave it to God - He did finally get a part-time job - we must have faith that God knows what our needs are.
We must also follow everything that God commands of us. When we have financial struggles we don't believe we have enough money to tithe, but let me tell you this is not true because when you truly give everything to God and follow what he commands of us then and only then will we receive all the blessings he has for us.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment