Saturday, February 26, 2011

Freebies Saturday - 2/26/10

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 11th weekly edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.


  • Dr. Seuss - Target - Dr Seuss Read Across America Event Target Stores today Saturday, February 26,2011 9:00-11:00 AM. On February 26, bring the kids to your local Target store to enjoy giveaways, coupons and hear Dr. Seuss favorites.


  • Get a free Soy Joy bar from Facebook right now. Just “like” then and click on one of the dares.


  • Do you have American Airline AAdvantage miles? Just “like” American Airlines on Facebook and enter your AAdvantage Card Number. You can win anywhere from 100 to 100,000 miles Free American Airlines Miles. I personally won 100 miles this week. Sure could use the 100,000, but I'm not choosy.

    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment