Saturday, February 12, 2011

Freebies Saturday -- Valentines Weekend Edition

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 11th weekly edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.

  • How about having a cereal which contains extremely delicious taste of the cream of wheat and sweet aroma of cinnabon? I am sure many amongst you must have guessed it right, yes indeed I am talking about your favorite hot cereal, Cream of Wheat Cinnabon. Catch the free sample of this product by clicking this link


  • Free Gentleman Jack Calling Card. Gentleman Jack is offering a free calling card with up to 30 characters.


  • CafeMom is a fun community where moms come together every day to chat, share photos, make friends, play games & more. It's free and lots of fun! Or so I am told.



    Happy Valentines!

    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment