Monday, January 7, 2008

Why Is Fox so Bent on Lieing?

I had to work last night, but I did see pieces of the New Hampshire debate rebroadcast last night on Fox. It was an interesting debate and as an undecided voter, I would be leaning towards Romney after that debate.

However, I would like to address the issue of the candidate that was missing. According to Fox, leading up to the debate, there wasn't enough room for a sixth person around the table. Upon watching the debate, it was clear that was an outright lie. With Giuliani sitting at one end of the table, and no one at the other end of the table, it was clear Paul could have been seated there.

Chris Wallace said that the debate included only the 5 leading candidates. Well another lie. Paul beat Giulani in Iowa and is polling better then Giuliani and Thompson in New Hampshire. Also Giulani has not won a single delegate in the race to get the minimum of 1,191 delegates (see sidebar). In contrast Congressman Paul has 2 delegates. No if it was the 5 leading candidates Paul would have been included and Giuliani would have been sitting it out. Fox, how can us undecided voters get a clear picture of who to vote for, if we can't hear the candidates? Please get your act straight.

---
And that's my view, what's yours?

3 comments:

  1. I personally think Fox is biased against Ron Paul, because he is opposed to the war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One could make a good case that Ron Paul should have been included in the fox news GOP debate II. I however did not like the reaction of the Ron Paul followers. They yelled and cursed at Shawn Hannity and his staff. They threw snowballs and hit Alicia, staff-member, and Shawn. I don't like their behavior. I was turned off by Ron Paul's anger in the Saturday GOP debate. I feel like Ron Paul's demeanor is reflected somewhat in his followers and thus you have angry cursing, snowball assaulting fans. I like some of his positions such as protecting the unborn and reforming the printing of money to pace with inflation. Ron Paul does have a large following from the internet generation. He has rasied multiple millions of dollars from the internet. I find his views on defense in general and his views on the threat of Islam to be naive. I don't feel confortable voting for Ron Paul because of the afore-mentioned negatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox is simply being owned by a conservative prick. And he's using his power to twist and bend information in a way that suits their sick view of the world.

    ReplyDelete