Monday, January 14, 2008

The Printer That Printed My Holiday Cards



One of the things I love doing every year is sending out Christmas Cards. My biggest problem is being able to afford them. That is why every year that I turn to one specific printer. A printer that has excellent printing rates and even offers in many cases free printing. Yes, free. You can get 100 custom postcards for free. Is that incredible or what? If you were one of the 200 readers, family, friends or neighbors to receive one of my Christmas postcards this past Christmas, the card was printed by this terrific printer. So if you were among the few that can be counted with people, such as President George W. Bush or Warren Buffett, then you were able to see the quality of the postcards that I had custom made.

Designing them was easy with the sites online tools. The great thing, it doesn't have to be just holiday cards. You can get postcards for any occasion or any reason that you desire. Not only that, you can also get business cards. Yes, they can be printed free also. Believe you me, this is one printing company I heartedly endorse and will continue to use, and I encourage you to look at Vista Print as well.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment