Saturday, January 12, 2008

Review of My Insurance part 2


My review of my insurance coverage continued yesterday. I sought out an Independent Insurance Agent. Interestingly, it was the same company, one of my readers suggested I should try to contact.

Unlike the small one agent offices of the large companies around Topeka, Brier, Payne, Meade (BPM) Insurance is a multi-agent office and it took a few minutes for an agent to be able come to the front and meet with me.

Like everyone else I had talked to, the Independent Agents weren't able to find me a better deal. The coverages BPM were able to find for me would cost me $807 annual (home) and $890 semi-annual (auto). So it appears that I am better staying with Farm Bureau. Even with their additional $35 annual membership to belong to the organization, they are cheaper then anyone else. At least for me.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment