Thursday, January 3, 2008

Car Financing in the UK

Are you one of my British readers? I know, that I have readers from around the world that stop in and check out the blog on a regular basis. Which is good thing. I have readers that believe 100% like I do that we should save up and pay cash for the next car. I wish, I had done that in the past. Still others believe in getting car loans.

Car finance is the typical way many of car buyers purchase their new or used cars. The process is pretty typical. You apply for the car credit. A person might even seek to be pre-approved or have already had a car picked out, no matter, the process is the same. You fill out the application and give the finance company your information. The loan application is then processed and a decision is made based on your credit history and current income. Usually within 24 hours. One thing to realize with an almost 90% acceptance rate, one could say that NetCars is the UK's guaranteed car finance lender. Finally, once the application is approved and vehicle is picked out it is time to do the paperwork. Once the paperwork is done and the car is now titled in your name, you can drive off your new vehicle.






No comments:

Post a Comment