Friday, January 18, 2008

Demanding The Candidates Come To Kansas


One of the things about being undecided voter, I am more eager to actually see Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney. It is my hope that they will not ignore Kansas, but that they will make at least one appearance in Topeka (the capital city) to "rally the troops." At this point the candidate that actually decides to NOT ignore Kansas, would probably get my vote.

As such, I have found a website in which you can use to "demand" your candidate to come to your area. It is my hope that each of you will help encourage each of the candidates to come to Kansas. Just click on the name above, and then click "demand it," to help encourage them.


Of course, you don't have to just demand the two candidates I did. You could demand one of the other candidates, but why would you want to?

On a side note, the Kansas Republican Convention known as Kansas Day's is coming up Jan 25th and 26th. So far, it appears that none of the candidates except Fred Thompson is going to have a reception there. All though, my sources indicate that a move is afoot, to get Mike Huckabee to speak at an event that weekend.

---
And that's my view, what's yours?

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea to use Eventful. Hopefully you'll build some viral momentum around it. My wife told me about it, so the word is getting out there somehow.

    I'll post about it on my own blog at kansastruebelievers.blogspot.com and a blurb in the news section at tkmagazine.com.

    ReplyDelete