Wednesday, October 25, 2006

That Helps the ol' Budget

Well, I took a look at my bank account online tonight, and seen a nice surprise. A deposit of $113.10 had been deposited in my account by Google Adsense. While I knew I would be getting the cash, I wasn't expecting it until next week between Tues the 31st and Sun. the 5th. Even a look at the Adsense website says that the payment is still pocessing.
I am just happy as a lark here, now if I could just get about 10 more of those. Unfortunately October appears that I will be lucky to earn $30 for the month. With those kind of results, I will have to wait 3-4 months before seeing my next adsense check. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful, I just need $1000 by Dec 31.
While I am using payperpost and Blogsvertise as part of my income generation efforts, I feel uncomfortable accepting some of the offers, so out of conviction, I skip a lot of them. Still though getting the bills paid down can be difficult. I do have some thoughts to finally get rid of the credit card payments by the end of the year, as has been my goal, but that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment