Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Free Tool Makes Ebay Selling Easier

This is a screen shot of the new service.


I have been talking quite a bit of late about selling on ebay. Problem is when you try to sell something there (on ebay) you have to go through 5-6 pages, just to give ebay all the informaion they need to post the item you are selling. Kind of frustrating, but hey what are you going to do.
This week though, I learned of a great new eBay listing tool. As I always do, when I hear of such new companies, I begin checking them out. My skeptisism drives me to check them out.
According to a press releaese (dated September 22, 2006)

eBay sellers can now use List’d Express (www.listd.com) to create listings with calculated shipping and more options for the amount of days a listing will run.

List’d Express, is a new, free, one-page listing tool that simplifies the process of selling on eBay. The new features were added after a number of users expressed a need for calculated shipping and more days to list items on eBay for.


Since, the site is free, I began thinking that I am going to have to try it out. Why, hasn't someone thought of this before? All 5 pages filled out on just one screen! What a concept. I am excited about this one.

The company behind List’d Express is Orlando-based Saris Technologies, a five-year veteran eBay development company, which has garnered two past developer awards from eBay.

1 comment:

  1. Ebay itself has a program called Turbo Lister which you can download and use to upload your items. Pretty easy to use...
    NCN

    ReplyDelete