Monday, October 2, 2006

Income Generated in September

I am happy to report that I received 2 deposits from PayPerPost.com in my PayPal account for articles I wrote a month ago. The 2 deposts totaled $13 and will now sit in my PayPal account until November earning 5% intrest, by which time I am hopeful to earn more funds from different streams to get at least one more debt eleminated.
I also received $42 plus money for postage for a cell phone that I sold on Ebay. Later in the month I expect to get 2 deposts from blogvertise.com, www.blogvertise.com allows bloggers to say whatever they what, positive or negative, about the advertiser offered them. Both advertisers, they gave me last month were loan companies, and both were talked about negatively by this blog. For my efforts, I am set to receive $20 ($10 each) around the middle of the month.
Finally, I finally broke the $100 barrier with Google adsense, and should receive $113 check from Google by the end of the month. I am hopeful to see these funds in my accounts, and even more hopeful to see these accounts grow as I attempt to get my debts paid by the end of the year (except the car). In addition, this is the month my car tags are due as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment