Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sponser: Site Is The Best Triva Blog I Have Seen!



Something most everyone that reads this blog, knows about me is that I love to talk about personal finance. However, something most of my readers don't realize is that I also love trivia. Yep, that's right, I said, I love trivia. One place, I get my fix for my trivia is this trivia blog.
Everytime, I read this particular blog, I learn something new. For example, did you know?:

1. The Eiffel Tower stands 986 feet high! Add the antenna for a whopping total of 1052 feet.

2. Only one worker was killed during the construction.

3. The Eiffel Tower weighs seven thousand tons.

4. The Eiffel Tower is painted once every seven years and it takes 50 tons of paint to complete the job.

5. On a clear day visitors can see more than 40 miles from the tower’s top.

6. The base of the Eiffel Tower covers two and a half acres of land.

7. There are 1,665 steps from the bottom to the top of the tower.

8. The first televised transmission from the Eiffel Tower took place in 1957.

9. The Eiffel Tower was inaugurated on March 31st, 1889.

10. The tower was named after Gustave Eiffel, the contractor.

or how about?:

Did you know that the famous author Ernest Hemingway was a cat lover? Hemingway had more than thirty cats at his home in Havana.


I highly recomend this site for all my readers, who love trivia as much as I do. And that's no bull either, I really do like this site and recomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment