Saturday, October 14, 2006

Found A New Freebie Site


Most of you, who have been reading my blog for a while, knows that I love free stuff. So when I found out about a new free stuff site, I had to check it out. Freebie Fanatic is the free stuff site that I found this week. The site is very well set up. It is pleasing to the eye. The offers are great ones, like $250 in free groceries, in addition they have free baby, beauty, auto, book and clothing items. Just to name a few.
In addition to all the free items they also have contests and sweepstakes that the user can enter.

There is one downside, the samples aren't just free. This is one of those sites that you have to agree to receiving information from 3rd parties who pay the site to promote them. If you don't mind the unsolicited emails, then this looks like a great way to get some awesome free stuff. I have a yahoo email address that I use for sites like this. Still, I find it a hassle to go through endless pages of offers that I am not really interested in. To me, I think the best way they could do this, is using regular banner ads and just offer the free items and samples. Sure that may mean they can't give away $250 in free groceries, but I would find it more consumer friendly.

If you like freebies, this site does have tons of them, and as such feel free to have a look at the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment