Friday, February 22, 2008

Went Shopping at the Communist Red Star Tonight

I went shopping tonight. Wasn't planning to buy anything or even shop at all. A friend and I were hanging at the mall. I used a coupon to get free nuggets at chick-fil-a and then we stopped in the store that I refer to as "The Communist Red Star," because of their logo.

As I looked around at the expensive khaki's, knowing I needed some to replace the ones that have holes in them for work, I found a clearance rack. This clearance rack had khaki's marked down to $19.94. The 2 I bought were regularly priced at $50 or $55 each. It was something I needed, but certainly wasn't in my budget.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. I went on a trip this weekend. I had all the money budgeted for. It was my son's birthday gift. I saw an awesome Goodwill store and since my younger son was not with us, I went it. On my debit card I spent $30 that was not budgeted for, but I got a spring outfit (a good brand, almost new), a winter shirt, a necklace, a bracelet, a dress, and a few odds and ends. This was a good deal, and since we do not have a goodwill store by me I could not resist. So I understand. Now I am going to have to figure out a way to come up with the $30 I spent, plus $10 extra in gas (I underbudgeted for gas on the trip) by March 1st. I am going to see what I can post for sale on ebay tonight.
    We both need to add a clothing savings account for next time. -Becky

    ReplyDelete