Sunday, February 24, 2008

McCain Blogette

In yesterday's (Sat. 2/23/08) LA Times, they ran a story about the blog of Senator McCain's daughter. I found the article to be very interesting and even checked out the blog (http://www.mccainblogette.com).

After looking through the site, reading her articles. Viewing her pictures and videos, I have to say if I were younger I would certainly be glad to date the 23-year old Scorpio, who graduated last May from Columbia University with a major in Art History. Who as we all know was born and raised in Phoenix. Her previous job experiences include working at "Saturday Night Live" and "Newsweek", according to her site. A beautiful woman like her at my side would certainly be a boost to my sometimes flat ego.


Meghan McCain posted a photograph this week showing herself leaping through the air on a "sugar high" in Wisconsin, as her dad talked on the phone in the background. And she makes no apologies for leaving policy discussions to others.

"I don't think it's my role," she said, frowning, when asked if she deliberately steers away from the issues. The blog is independent from the campaign and not vetted by campaign staffers. (McCain said that his daughter never asked his permission for her endeavor but that "it seemed to be fine.")




---
And that's my view, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment