Friday, February 22, 2008

Overtime at Work

Yesterday was a long (13-hour) busy day. Due to a mix up on the schedule, I went in early to cover the hours that we were short on. As a result, in addition to the 3-hours of overtime that I was scheduled for, I picked up an extra 5 hours.

Since OT is not generally authorized in my company, I am getting all that they will let me. Next week, I expect to use that extra income to pay down my AmeriFirst debt. An extra $100 on my paycheck will be freaking awesome.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you scored an extra $100, sweet!

    You should treat yourself a little though, have a nice dinner to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather get my debts paid down, so I don't have to pay the interest.

    ReplyDelete