Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Interest on paid off credit card

I logged into my Providian account today, and as suspected, they have charged me interest. That means that I owe another $3.44 to them. I expect to get that paid ASAP, so that I can finally have the debt forever behind me.

Although, yesterday, I did get a pre-approved credit card offer from them. Claiming I could get an introductory purchase APR of 0%, when I transfer a balance now. With a balance transfer APR of 9.99%-23.99%.

I guess now they want my business back. What fools. I would rather get a consolidation loan at prosper.com then with those creeps.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.




2 comments:

  1. 0% on transfers, that would be interesting. but purchases... nope.

    i hope amerifirst is next!

    what rate would you seek on prosper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See this morning's post, that I wrote last night and just posted.

    ReplyDelete