Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FingerHut is Being Abusive and Violating the Law

I just received a call from someone claiming to be FingerHut. State law says they can't block their number, yet that is what they did. They claim they didn't receive my monthly payment on the 18th as the were expecting. They admit they received a payment on the 11th, but they were expecting payment on the 18th and so they were calling to find out where my monthly payment was.

Oh geez, you get it a week early, so it doesn't count? What a load of crock. All another reason to avoid these rip off artists!

***UPDATE***
I called Fingerhut directly and they apologized for the abusiveness of the person that called. We then reset up the payment arrangement, and they tried to get me to give them access to my bank account. Of course, I refused to give them any access like that at all.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

4 comments:

  1. i don't let anyone have my bank info except the YMCA and netflix. but i do send out checks with an automated system provided by my bank. and people get paid on whatever day they want... exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree...there wasn't anyway I was going to let them take money from my account and clean me out. But, I will pay them based on my paychecks on or before the due date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin: Are you behind with Fingerhut or something? Why would they harass you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a little behind, but they agreed to payments of $10 made on or before the 18th of the month. I paid them on the 11th and they call wondering where my payment was for the 18th. Because it arrived on the 11th not the 18th as they expected (according to the woman that called).

    ReplyDelete