Sunday, February 17, 2008

Articles To Watch For

I have been working the last few days, researching all the details for a couple of articles that I will be posting in the next few days. Both articles are expected to be articles for my column on CJ-Online as well as here at DebtFree4ever.net.

  • One article discusses the Rebate checks and the stimulus package recently passed by congress. I really spent a lot of time on this one, getting quotes from different sources and the whole works.

  • The other article, is one that deals with identity theft and trying to figure out why authorities aren't doing anything about a potential danger to our identities.

    I will be doing this with increased time at work, as I have been scheduled 43 hours this next week. Man, will that be great on my paycheck. Looking to getting a few more debts paid down with that money.


    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






    Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment