Monday, September 17, 2007

Will I meet Short Term Goal?



My goal is still to get all of my small debts paid off by the end of the year. Though as the year draws closer to the end, and I realize I didn't plan for insurance premiums, car tags or taxes, I wonder if it really will happen.

Here is what I am saving:
$50/week (currently have $413 saved)
$240/month (from border)
Total: $1,883

Tags will cost me about $280

My Small debts:
$900 - credit card
$1,103 - Mortgage


$275 - Black Gold Insulation
$1,000 - Fingerhut

Total: $3,278


I know it is ambitious, But I am still hopeful that I will meet this goal. In my mind it isn't an option, I must meet it. Somehow, I intend to do it. I must get really aggressive and accomplish this. At this point, I am not sure i will meet the original goal of being debt free by June 2008, because I am like a year behind where I originally planed for the small debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment