Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Taxes, Tickets and Big Payments



Today, I went and cleaned out my savings again. Got my car tags and some debts paid, including the last of the ticket that I received earlier in the month (or was it late last month). It had been 3 or 4 years since I got a ticket and still hate receiving them.

  • Car Tags (Taxes) $218.27
  • Ticket $66

  • While I have $50 moved over to checking, it will be tomorrow (when I get my paycheck) before I apply it to a debt.

    These payments, along with the regular weekly payments on my car is really going to help my Oct. 1st update over at the No Credit Needed Network.


    Here are the Debts, I still hope to be 100% paid off by the end of the year.:

  • Providian (Washington Mutual) Credit Card $840
  • Black Gold Insulation $275
  • Amerifirst Home Improvement Loans $1,200.
  • Fingerhut $1,000


  • I would love to see these debts 100% abolished. But as i get closer to the end of the year and realize I have property taxes coming due in a little over a month, I wonder if it will be another financial goal not met. According to my original goal they should have already been paid off, but I still have everyone of them. Thankfully, I have shut off Providian and Fingerhut, so I can't charge anything more with them. Now I must stick to my goal and get them paid. Once they are paid, I can realize my dream of having savings to pay for medical emergencies and deductibles. I can have a savings for real vacations again. Once the car is paid off I can have a savings to buy my next car and the one after that. heck, I can even have a savings to replace the roof or even buy a whole new house (a bigger house would be nice). However, those are dreams at this point, and they need to help motivate me. That along with my dream, that I would like to find a wife and be able to support her and raise a family.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment