Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dave Ramsey Hits Prime Time!!


So I had the night off from work. Getting to work the early shift, then running to a board meeting for a not-for-profit. I finally get home, fix some pancakes and turn on the local broadcast of the Dave Ramsey Show, which comes on at 7 pm in my area. At any rate as I am tuning him in, he makes a major announcement.

It seems he has signed a contract with FOX. When FOX lunches their brand new TV channel, FOX Business Network (FBN), on Oct. 15, 2007, he will be one of the channels nightly prime time programs.


Nationally syndicated radio talk-show personality and personal finance expert Dave Ramsey has joined FOX Business Network (FBN) as the host of a primetime program, announced Kevin Magee, Executive Vice President, FOX News. The show’s title and time slot will be announced at a later date.

In making the announcement, Magee said, “Dave Ramsey is a welcome addition to FBN’s programming. Our primetime format will offer a new opportunity for Americans to benefit from Ramsey’s practical financial advice.”

Ramsey added, “We’re honored to be part of the FOX Business Network from its launch. Television is a logical step for The Dave Ramsey Show and I’m glad we have the opportunity to take that step with our friends at FOX.”
- Business Wire


Since the reality program on CBS never became a reality, I am enthused about this. However, on the nights that I am home from work, I will have to decide which do I want to listen to, to the TV show or the rebroadcast of the radio program.

My Dave Ramsey fix will be in overdrive.

2 comments: