Friday, December 22, 2006

Sponsor: NCNatural.com

I was looking around the Internet today, and I found Deals & Bargains, otherwise known as NCNatural.com. The great thing about this site, that is updated daily is that they have coupons that can be used at online stores. Yep, that's right folks. These coupons cannot be printed off and taken to a physical store location, instead they are to be used online. The downside, if it really is a downside, is the site is geared for those readers in North Carolina.
So, what if you are outside of North Carolina, in one of the other 49 sates, like myself? I don't know. I tried to contact them, but found no phone number. They did have an e-mail address, but would not guarantee a personal reply.
However, I got to looking around, and I decided that people in all 50 states could use the site. At least most of them, because they are business' that I have already done business with at some point or another. Business' such as 1-800Flowers, 1-800PETMEDS or PetSmart. I could be wrong, but I figure these business' will ship anywhere in the USA, especially if they already have a customer base in that state.
The site looks like a great site, and if you like to shop online, get out your debit card, and purchase the items you need and save some money while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment