Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pay Those Taxes

I am not familiar with other states, but in Kansas today is the last day to pay those nasty property taxes. I went to the county court house yesterday, and paid mine. Money, I really didn't have yet. Every time I try to get my savings built up, either something breaks or I stupidly overspend and raid the saved money.
Something I have started doing is automatically putting one source of extra money in the savings and forcing myself to not use it for regular spending. Over the course of the past month since I implemented the plan, it has been working. However, it was not enough to cover the $390 tax bill.
The good thing, if I can keep the plan going as planned I will have the money saved for the 2ND half of my taxes as well as my insurance payments when they come due again.

No comments:

Post a Comment