Friday, December 22, 2006

Blogging Convention! Conferences?

I recently learned that there will be a blogging convntion. Blog World Expo—a convention about blogging which will be held in Las Vegas! It’s not going to be held until November 8th and 9th, 2007.
I would love to go, but we shall see. What i would like to know, is, where do I find out about all the conventions and confrences for bloggers, especially personal finance bloggers.
I have seen several previous confrences posted. The only future confrence I have seen is BlogHer '07 for the women bloggers. Does anyone know where I can find information on future confrences? Maybe some that are closer to where I live.

1 comment:

  1. Hi PoT,

    Thank you for the post and the link. I am a blogger myself and the reason I created BlogWorld is there isn't anything else like it.

    I was blogging away one day and thought "I would like to go to the blogging tradeshow and conference".

    I did the search you are talking about. It didn't exist. I run tradeshows for a living. Several of the largest in North America in fact.

    So I talked to a couple friends in the tradeshow industry, then a couple of blogging friends and BlogWorld & New Media Expo was born.

    Other than doing a google, or Yahoo search here are the places you would look. http://www.tsnn.com

    http://upcoming.org/

    One last note, we are encouraging all of the different communities in the blogosphere to hold their own "mini events" at BlogWorld. If you would like to get together with other financial bloggers by all means contact us and lets put something together.

    thanks again.

    Rick Calvert
    BlogWorld & New Media Expo

    ReplyDelete